If you are a current CMU Student these meal plans can be purchased in the MAVcard Office or by clicking here. If you are a parent, guardian, or family member of a CMU Student, you may make the purchase for your student by visiting DIRECT LINK . All you need to know if the Student's CMU ID.
Visit http://www.coloradomesa.edu/mavcard/plans.html for more information
There are many advantages to our Resident Meal Plans:
- All you care to eat in the dining hall. Visit us as many times during the day as you wish. Just use your MAVcard ID to verify your plan and you are on your way.
- Choose from 2 base meal plans that allow your day to begin at breakfast, 6:45 a.m.; or if you prefer at 10:30 a.m.
- The Dining Hall is open until 8:00 p.m.
- $150 in MAVmoney per semester, added to the base meal plan.
- MAVmoney gives you the ability to grab a snack or meal at one of our many retail locations on campus and on the Western Colorado Community College campus. Flexibility, that is what we are about!
- To Go meals, sack lunches, and sick trays are available to you!
- Do you have a special dietary request? Talk with our campus dining staff to make sure we have the selections for you!
Meal Plan A - $2402.50
Unlimited Meal Plan with access from 6:45am-8:00pm and $150 MAVmoney/semester
Meal Plan B - $2210.00
Unlimited Meal Plan with access from 10:30am-8:00pm and $150 MAVmoney/semester
There are many advantages to our MAV Meal Plans:
- All you care to eat in the dining hall. Visit us as many times during the day as you wish. Just use your MAVcard ID to verify your plan and you are on your way. Per meal cost is less than the average cash price at the dining hall door!
- MAVmoney is included with all meal plans listed below. MAVmoney gives you the ability to grab a snack at retail locations around campus and on the Western Colorado Community College campus. Flexibility: that is what we are about!
- Dine when and where you want. We have options from 6:45 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. almost everyday!
- Let US clean up for you! You will have more time to study.
Mav20 - $183.13
20 anytime dining hall meals and $25 MAVmoney
Mav40 - $366.25
40 anytime dining hall meals and $50 MAVmoney
Mav80 - $732.50
80 anytime dining hall meals and $100 MAVmoney
MAVmoney comes with our resident meal plans and MAV Plans too. MAVmoney is an on campus declining balance account that can be used at any of the campus dining services locations.
CMU Students, Staff, and Faculty, can make MAVmoney deposits online. Family members and friends can deposit money to their student's account by clicking here.
MAVmoney is an on campus declining balance account that can be used at any of the campus dining services locations.
Looking for a quick meal? Don't want to lose your parking space? Ready for a value? Then one of these plans is for you. Let us take the guess work out of what to eat and cleaning up. Visit us at the Dining Hall in the University Center where you are sure to find a variety every day at every meal.
Faculty/Staff may now enroll in payroll deduction for meal plans and/or MAVmoney. To enroll, inquiry at the MAVcard Office.
Faculty/Staff 10 - $71.04
10 anytime meals in the dining hall
Faculty/Staff 25 - $166.84
25 anytime meals in the dining hall
Faculty/Staff 50 - $328.32
50 anytime meals in the dining hall