The Resident Dining Hall is an “all you care to eat” dine-in facility designed with you in mind. There are several culinary platforms featuring a wide variety of freshly prepared foods designed to satisfy your appetite, including healthy and nutritional options to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Now offering a Carry-Out option in lieu of your Dine-In meal!
- New platform focusing on Health & Wellness
- Fresh fruit and salads
- Delicious and hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"!!
- Now offering the Meal Transfer program in Bookcliff Cafe AND Tomlinson Library.New transfer information coming soon!
For dietary restrictions, special menus or additional information about the Dining Hall please contact:
Daniel Widhammer, Executive Chef
Jay Carpenter, Resident Dining Manager
Phone: (970) 248-1605
Week of: 02/20/2017 - 02/26/2017
Monday - Friday: 6:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Monday - Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 1:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 4:45 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.